Hey my loves!
I’m seriously missing hot weather today, Christmas was amazing but I am so done with winter now. It’s cold, wet and miserable. Talk about January Blues! I miss being abroad mainly, last summer I went to Ibiza and it was the best time of my life. I’m definitely planning on going back this summer. It was truly amazing and the sights around the island were so beautiful. I know what you’re thinking, Ibiza is a party town but if you have a car and drive out of that it’s honestly the prettiest place ever.
Todays post is all about why going all inclusive is more preferred than going self catering. All inclusive basically means your meals, drinks etc are included in the price and you don’t have to pay for them once you are there. So here is my top 5 reasons!]
- Stress free! – Everyone loves having a stress free holiday right? Knowing everything covered really puts your mind at ease.
- Saves a lot of time – Rather than having to get up and go and find somewhere to eat and whether you have enough money, you can simply just go down to your lobby at tea time and enjoy an already payed for meal.
- Better Value For money – It’s seriously better value for money, especially if you have kids who always want food and drink or if you’re looking to drink a lot yourself. Knowing it’s all included is going to save a great deal of money you can spend on something else!
- No hidden extras – By paying for everything upfront you won’t have to be counting the pennies each time you eat and drink which can seriously stress you out. I know!
- Compensation for delayed flights – If your flight is delayed, The EU rules that you can claim money back. Ideal!
Have you been on an all inclusive holiday?
Here’s a range of all inclusive deals! (worth a look, right?!;))
*This video was sponsored although all views are my own