Hey my loves!
Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I am beyond excited, I’m so ready for the festivities. Mainly the Christmas dinner of course! My boyfriends mum cooks the most amazing roasts ever and I am seriously buzzing. I’m hoping you all have a fantastic Christmas as this will be my last post until the day after boxing day or so. May all your wishes come true and I wish you the happiest of Christmas’s.
Todays post is all about my Christmas day beauty essentials and what I won’t be forgetting to use in my beauty routine for the ultimate Christmas makeup. Remember that you will all look gorgeous on Christmas day and every other day of the year.
- Benefit Roller Lash – I love this mascara for lengthening my lashes without actually using lashes or curlers. It’s easy and quick to use and I love the brush.
- Benefit Boing Airbrush Concealer – Another Benefit product for you, this time the Airbrush Concealer which is so amazing for hiding those dark circles from the late nights at parties! The coverage is amazing and it’s so brightening. Perfect for that wide awake look you want on the most festive day of the year.
- Zara Perfume – This perfume was £5.99 and smells amazing. Every one needs a perfect scent that they love and this one is mine.
- H&M Eyeshadow – This eyeshadow is so pigmented for £4.99. I love this shade particularly. Perfect for a glam look.
- Charlotte Tillbury Hollywood Glam – This contour and highlight duo is seriously superb. It quickly became my holy grail. Contour on fleek girl!
- Koko Lashes – I love Koko lashes, they’re such good quality and can be worn more than once. They complete my glam look perfectly.
- H&M Contour / Highlight Duo Brush – I bought this little duo brush for £4.99 which is so good for the quality. It’s super soft and doesn’t shed on your face which is pure annoying.
- Lancome Tient Idole Foundation – If you read my previous review you’ll know I love this foundation. It’s amazing coverage and makes me so glowy. It’s a must!
- Urban Decay Quick Fix Prep Prime Spray – This priming spray is so quick and easy which is a must on a busy Christmas morning. It smells amaze too!
- Bourjois Paris Metallic Lip Cream – This lip cream was featured in my ultimate Christmas gift guide. It’s perfect when you want to add a touch of glam to your look. They’re not too drying and last a fair while.
- Timeless Beauty Lash Serum – This lash serum is amazing for brows as well. I use before applying brow products and my brows have never felt more amazing.
Hope you enjoyed reading and have a fantastic Christmas!